bulls bay historic passage...
The Bulls Bay Historic Passage Chamber of Commerce came to us with the goal of raising awareness of the Bulls Bay area as a the unique outdoor destination that it already is. Located just on the outskirts of the wildly popular Charleston peninsula, the Bulls Bay Historic Passage stretches along Highway 17 through McClellanville and Awendaw and ends just before entering Georgetown County going towards Myrtle Beach. Bulls Bay is packed full of small town charm, easy coastal living, and amazing outdoor adventure opportunities. Focusing on those assets, together we developed the following:
1. A comprehensive destination development plan complete with a marketing assessment and signage recommendations
2. Three sample travel itineraries focusing on seafood, history, and outdoor adventure
3. An updated photo catalogue for future promotional use
4. Print-ready and downloadable map
5. A complete inventory of resources that Bulls Bay has to offer visitors